Join Advantage Racing Club - Experience the thrill of horse racing ownership as well as exclusive discounts! 

So...

What's the Advantage?

Advantage Racing Club - Advantage Racing Club - Advantage Racing Club
Advantage Racing Club - Advantage Racing Club - Advantage Racing Club

Advantage Racing Club - Advantage Racing Club - Advantage Racing Club

Celebrate The Wins - Meet Friends - Get More For Less - Advantage Racing Club

Experience the wins

Experience the thrilling sensation when your horse wins at the races - And you will even land yourself some prize money!

Celebrate together

In our diverse, inclusive community everyone can bring their authentic selves and be celebrated for who they are.

Racehorse Ownership

Experience the exhilarating world of horse racing and race horse ownership. Scroll down to see how the experience works.

Exclusive Discounts

Indulge yourself in our discounts brought to you by a variety of partners.

Non Stop Fun!

Our mission is to provide our members with fun and exciting experiences

our horses - Past and Present

Are You Ready for our

Exculsive Discounts

For just £45 per quarter you can make use of the following discounts:

  • The Parsonage Hotel - 10% discount
  • The Tack Room - 10% discount
  • Malmaison - 15% discount on York hotel and 10% discount on Cheltenham, Newcastle, Leeds, Manchester Piccadilly and Deansgate
  • Hotel Du Vin - 15% discount on York hotel and 10% discount on Cheltenham, Newcastle, Manchester Piccadilly and Deansgate
  • The Chestnut Group - 10% off at all 16 pubs across East Anglia on dinner and stays
  • The Grand York - 10% off all food and beverage outlets! 
Join now
  • Advantage Racing Club

  • Where anyone can participate

Why

advantage racing club?

What is

Advantage Racing Club?

Advantage Racing Club is an affordable racing club that offers a variety of benefits to its members. The horses in the club will be sourced by Jamie Railton (Club Manager) who has been buying and selling thoroughbreds all over Europe for over 20 years. The club aims to mainly source GBB (Great British Bonus) eligible fillies to race in the club, which can win up to £20,000 bonuses on top of prize money. The horses in the club will be trained by top trainers in the country. As well as the horse racing aspect, the club will also give access to a variety of discounts from partners and will host events throughout the year for all to enjoy.

Discounts from partners

Members of Advantage Racing Club will have access to a variety of discounts and offers from partners.

Events

Events will be run throughout the year for members. Including attending race meetings when club horses are running, behind the scenes tours of stables, meet and greets with racing heroes and more!

Shares in prize money and bonuses

90% of prize money and bonuses will be shared between the total club membership while the remaining 10% will go to charities of our choice. 

Competitions open to members only

Competitions will be open for members to enter throughout the year. From private stable tours, tickets to a race meeting, a visit or a product there will be lots to get excited about! 

Amazing exclusive deals offered by

Advantage Partners

don’t miss out

Get Social With Us!

We would love to hear from you!

Send us a message


Crafted by Vitamin Commerce
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram